Get paid to review apps

Friday, January 7, 2011

My app is on George Lopez Tonight!

So about a week ago, I get an email from a random guy saying that George lopez was talking about My Virtual Girlfriend game on his show.  He didn't provide any links but i thanked him for this information then went to look for it on the net.

I couldn't find any episodes that includes mention of my game until today.  My nephew write me saying that my game was mentioned on the George lopez show - Lopez Tonight.  So i looked it up- and low and behold it was there. 

My Virtual girlfriend iphone app - mentioned on George Lopez tonight!
heres the video:
http://www.lopeztonight.com/episode_recaps_and_highlights/last_nights_standup_122310.php


I'ts a pretty lengthy and funny monologue too, of course this is great news that the game has been getting major press coverage. :)
It's great to hear a celebrity poke fun at your game. 

When the boyfriend version is ready- were making sure to let Chelsea Handler know ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment