Get paid to review apps

Thursday, February 24, 2011

We Dare - Have a spicy evening !

I'm not one to judge another "adult" product. I have no problem with the idea itself, to each his own right? However, there are 3 things wrong with this.
#1, the Wii,
#2 the game LOOKS like it's made for kids. Cute bobbleheads don't sell me on the idea its a game for adults. #3 its rated 12+,  12 up?!?
The wii as a console for kids under 12 Imo. Sure it's got a lot of good games on it that any age can play, I even have one, but the demographic of the console is aimed at kids. I think it would be more appropriate for ps3 or 360. I also should mention that the game is only available in Europe - Those crazy Europeans!

Anyway, the video is a Must see,  It gets really interesting if you click on the tv screen links at the end of the video.  The video is a mini game in itself that has a few funny endings.

No comments:

Post a Comment